DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Superhero Hand/Foot Print Tutorial
Calling all Superhero’s !!!! This DIY Superhero Hand/Foot Print will make a great Fathers Day Gift Idea. This activity involves using your child’s footprint dipped in paint to create the body, their handprint to create the cape, some paint for the cloud, a sharpie to draw the face and scrapbook stickers to spell out “you are my superhero”. This tutorial shows you how to make a canvas print. However, you could also use these ideas to make a card or put into a frame and present as a gift. Or if anyone has any other ideas you can share them with in the comment box below.
There are so many benefits to encouraging your child to make a gift like this, which includes;
- You get to have fun with your child doing an activity together and is a great opportunity for bonding time.
- You save money by making a gift out of materials you probably have at home , or if you have to buy them, you can use them again (and again and again) on other projects. Therefore saving money in the long run.
- Your teaching your child to be creative and they get to experience the many benefits of creativity.
- Your helping your child to develop fine motor skills.
- Dad’s will be absolutely thrilled to recieve a gift that your child has put so much thought and effort into and will love to be a superhero for a day.
- Your child gets to experience the sensory stimulation out of messy play along with so many other benefits (this list can go on forever).
Follow the link for the full tutorial on how to make this Superhero Hand/Foot Print ; http://gluedtomycraftsblog.com/2014/05/you-are-my-superhero-fathers-day-gift-idea.html